As the moment passes,
the momentum is gained,
thus craving for the mission to be completed,
The fire of thirst, revenge, anger of selfown,
the bed of rocks beckoning the mind,
there I jump from far behind,
just to lay on the ground,
flesh and blood flooded around!!
I wrote this keeping suicide in mind. After writing, I sent it to a friend of mine. I had not thought any caption for these words. She immediately said, its nice and Were you thinking about Soldiers while writing this.
Words are same , but every one sees everything with a diffferent perspective.
In my case, I had a -ve thought and she had a +ve thought. I liked the idea of solider and naming the above so called poem as "Soilder" :)
7 comments:
I liked your friend's perspective.
Why such melancholic thoughts even for a verse?
Suicide is rank cowardice and the outlet of immature minds.People have risen to great heights from abysmal bottom.
It is beautifully written
Positive thoughts always help:)
A great poet being it!
Very true! A thing holds various thoughts. Pls throw away any negative thoughts beckon you :)
@Kp : Thanks KP. even I loved my friend's tought :)
@Rahul : yep !! positivism surely helps
@jeevan : sure Jeevan.. no such thoughts :)
@Ashok : cheers :):)
and after reading the poem somehow i too agree with your friends prospective....well penned....
@Irfan : i liked it too :) Thanks for stopping by!!
Post a Comment