After 4 days of joining, I had no clue where the washroom was located. The HR lady conveniently forgot this part. And mine being the guys team, ( first girl to join the team from past 2 years).. I had no clue whom to ask. Later I did ask one of the guy . I literally asked him exact directions, how to identify girls / boys from the poster.. etc etc.. I would have asked him to show me the ladies washroom by coming along with me ( but thank god, I understood the major part of directions and found one by myself )
Its been 4 months moving to the new office space and
I have not explored the floor much. I just know the way to my Desk , cafeteria and washrooms.
Yep.. Thats it!!
After many months, I just found girls leasure room!!
To go by the title, I only know two wash rooms . I usually prefer the one which is close to my place. ( the reason being, they have clearly mentioned the sigh board for ladies and men in picture (a proper lady picture I mean with cure formal suit and all that). I suck at directions and symbols)
There is the one near the cafeteria. Now the fear is, every time I vist this
particular washroom, I am all tensed. The reason being irrespective of checking the symbol 100 times
I still get doubt. Before entering, after entering , after exiting.
During the entire process , my mind thorws 100 questions like " what if its mens washroom, how do I react if it is , how will I wash of my embarrasment state and the questions contiue!! The reason being, both men and ladies symbol looks the same to me :0
Did I warn you guys not to go by the title :P
This is such a lame post I know!!
Nothing much to say!!
5 comments:
The multinational floor doesn’t have a proper indication for rest room! Nothing to say... hope u get comfort with the symbols soon or someone take action to make it simply understood.
Buy two stickers with woman's picture and paste them on the doors of both wash rooms.Some guy would set it right
Genuine doubts arise on this sensitive issue, Ramya:)
:) forgive u for the lame post :)
@Jeevan : no no.. i guess i redirected tthe issue in worong way.. company is clear but my mind and eye sight has issues :P
@KP : hehe.. should try that ;)
@Rahul : thank god you said the doubts are genuine .
@Ashok : hehe :) thanks
Post a Comment