Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ravishing :)


Sparkling eyes..
astonishingly curved body..
smothering  neck..
lustruous shining piece
How I wish I could aquire you for the rest of my life...
For every hour ,if you tend to increase your rate...
Oh Gold !!
Show some mercy.. I would love to have you through out my life :)

7 comments:

Jeevan said...

Well expressed your desire for gold! Lol

You are one among the many who wish for some mercy, from gold... Hope the way of seeing it change so that many would wore it to adorn :)

Rahul Bhatia said...

Ravishing truly! The gold has that aura:)

ashok said...

haha!

Irfanuddin said...

That was wonderful....:)

aarkay said...

....and say good morrow to my Gold on waking up every morning ....!

Ramakrishnan said...

Beautifully penned. Gold is truly getting out of reach of the common man - but gold business is flourishing going by the number of new jewelery showrooms that open every year !

Ramya Ranganathan said...

@ Jeevan : nono.. im not at all a gold lady!

@Rahul, Irfan, Ashok : Thanks :) and thats yours truly gold !

@aarky : thanks

@Ramakrishnan : Thanks . Yep, one day I am sure common man will read and see gold only in museum!