There was this girl who I met in college first year. Figured out she was a hostellite by the different color tags in the ID( we had two cols..blue for day scholars and red for hostellites).
She was in a different branch .Thus ends the story.We never spoke.She is a total stranger to me.
Later after many years through a friend of mine I heard that she got engaged and will be getting married.
After few months, I heard that she got married.
Since both were from same company and since the guy was in onsite project, she eventually moved.
Last month , I heard from the same friend that he committed suicide.
I cant imagine a 24yr old girl, all alone in battling in unkown land of foreign place with police and others just after 6-8 months of marriage life.
It took many days for her parents to reach her..Visa issues...Now that 2-3 months over after this incident,
I really hope she is ok and strong to face the life.Why on earth he killed himself. All of us go through a phase where we feel like ending our life. But trust me, the min when we think of killing ourselves, if we think about our near and dear ones, i am sure we will change our mind.
In minutes , people's life changes!! Eventually she might come out everything and lead a normal life.
But the scar always remains deep down!!
I pity him as well as his parents. Even the bolder ones think of committing suicide.
The decisions taken in that moment, changes life drastically.
I dont blame him. Its a natural phenomenon of human mind. Its just that he was not lucky.
You need to be very lucky to pass the suicidal thought. Matter of milli seconds.Once that phase fades a little, you will never feel like killing your self.Lucky ones survive and will proceed with life, the unluckier are gone ! Leaving a permanent scar in others life.
May the lord shower the girl abundant happiness and strength so that she can lead her life happily.
period!!
She was in a different branch .Thus ends the story.We never spoke.She is a total stranger to me.
Later after many years through a friend of mine I heard that she got engaged and will be getting married.
After few months, I heard that she got married.
Since both were from same company and since the guy was in onsite project, she eventually moved.
Last month , I heard from the same friend that he committed suicide.
I cant imagine a 24yr old girl, all alone in battling in unkown land of foreign place with police and others just after 6-8 months of marriage life.
It took many days for her parents to reach her..Visa issues...Now that 2-3 months over after this incident,
I really hope she is ok and strong to face the life.Why on earth he killed himself. All of us go through a phase where we feel like ending our life. But trust me, the min when we think of killing ourselves, if we think about our near and dear ones, i am sure we will change our mind.
In minutes , people's life changes!! Eventually she might come out everything and lead a normal life.
But the scar always remains deep down!!
I pity him as well as his parents. Even the bolder ones think of committing suicide.
The decisions taken in that moment, changes life drastically.
I dont blame him. Its a natural phenomenon of human mind. Its just that he was not lucky.
You need to be very lucky to pass the suicidal thought. Matter of milli seconds.Once that phase fades a little, you will never feel like killing your self.Lucky ones survive and will proceed with life, the unluckier are gone ! Leaving a permanent scar in others life.
May the lord shower the girl abundant happiness and strength so that she can lead her life happily.
period!!
9 comments:
It is sad.Suicide is an act of cowardice and admission of defeat in most cases.Hopefully the young lady is not encumbered witha child.I sincerely hope she will get a new and happy life and this short interlude will be behind her soon
That’s a sad story indeed! Hope the girl gathered strength to look ahead at life... I don’t believe in luck and those went desperate and selfish and lack of courage, take the decision of suicide. But involving in it also really needs courage! I agree with you, if they are deeply thought about their dear once and who love them sincerely... might kept away the killer thoughts.
Hope her happiness returns. Peace
Hi Ramya, Many thanks to KP. That was a thought provoking post.
Suicide is but an act of cowardice, it needs a strong mind to overcome that tendency. As you said it leaves a permanent scar in the others life.
WE can only pray that God gives all the strength to overcome such misfortunes.
i had a colleague in Times of India mumbai..she was always smiling..i used to tell her mom that..soon after her wedding which was grand, v got the news at office that the wonderful girl had ended her life..i entered her home..her mom's first reaction was: "U used to say she is always smiling.she went smiling..see"..goshhh....some memories..
@KP and Jeevan @ Krupa : yep..hope she is getting better.
@RR : thats a sad story. As far as I know people who are always cheerful are the ones who face more trouble I guess. They disguise so much that we will never be able to believe that they did such blunders.
( no offense ..just a general observation )
Thanks for sharing
Oh God! If only they thought of the repercussions! Hope that girl truly gets out of the trauma and has a happy life
o God!
@ B : I really hope she is out of the trauma soon!!
@Ashok : :| if only God showed his presence at the right moment ..
Post a Comment