Hi all,
Wishing you all a very happy new year!!
This year i paln to write more as always.
There was no time to even think of resolutions.As I write this , I plan to read more, write more, walk more and eat healthy.
I miss my grandmother. Need to join the kid to a school. Admission procedure and all that crap is a little headache.
This year I would like to take 2 vacation.Its been some years now that we haven't been for more than 2 days out and that too it was traveling to native for ame emergency. Hence before March I would like to take a vacation atleast for 3-4 days for a small trip.
That's all for now. Hoping to scribble more.
Wishing you all a very happy new year!!
This year i paln to write more as always.
There was no time to even think of resolutions.As I write this , I plan to read more, write more, walk more and eat healthy.
I miss my grandmother. Need to join the kid to a school. Admission procedure and all that crap is a little headache.
This year I would like to take 2 vacation.Its been some years now that we haven't been for more than 2 days out and that too it was traveling to native for ame emergency. Hence before March I would like to take a vacation atleast for 3-4 days for a small trip.
That's all for now. Hoping to scribble more.
No comments:
Post a Comment