Hi all,
I miss my blog. I hate typing from phone. but decided to write one as I never go home and login to my laptop.
Hope all is well at your end.
Wish I could spend more time with my baby. work is taking 15 hours of my time. will have to Siddharth to a play school next year. Not sure how I am gonna manage.
Work wise very hectic. Health not so good. Absolutely no time for anything or so and I don't want to hear you will make time dialogue. I am fed up.
I really want another baby. But I cannot go through the process of suffering again. What if Sam medical problems arises and my second baby will also haveany other issues. I don't want another little babay suffer again. But I don't want my son to be alone. He needs someone to enjoy or fight in his childhood. I need work too.. can't think of taking a break agaun. I feel so confused. who will take care of second baby if I have one. I am already struggling to fins people.
Lota of confusion.
Excuse typos.see you all regularly
I miss my blog. I hate typing from phone. but decided to write one as I never go home and login to my laptop.
Hope all is well at your end.
Wish I could spend more time with my baby. work is taking 15 hours of my time. will have to Siddharth to a play school next year. Not sure how I am gonna manage.
Work wise very hectic. Health not so good. Absolutely no time for anything or so and I don't want to hear you will make time dialogue. I am fed up.
I really want another baby. But I cannot go through the process of suffering again. What if Sam medical problems arises and my second baby will also haveany other issues. I don't want another little babay suffer again. But I don't want my son to be alone. He needs someone to enjoy or fight in his childhood. I need work too.. can't think of taking a break agaun. I feel so confused. who will take care of second baby if I have one. I am already struggling to fins people.
Lota of confusion.
Excuse typos.see you all regularly
1 comment:
Landed on your blog by chance. Interesting and emotional. Read a few of your posts. I can very well understand your thought process. Good luck to you.
Post a Comment