Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Sustainable living..

Hey all,
Hope all is well at your end.
I was just reading the older posts,didn di meet any target that I have mentioned like reading writing, walking a little and nothing much.

Joined the kiddo to L.K.G this year.Its tiring for the kid and myself.sisters life is doomed
. I can only pray for her.

And I am on zero waste mode, sustainable living mode.
Doing home composting on and off, reducing usage of plastics, covers etc.
Have switched to cloth pads (not completely though)yet I think it's makes a big difference.
Planning to do bio enzyme.
Hope I will sustain in this process and will contribute a little bit to our mother earth

See you all !

1 comment:

Jeevan said...

Good to hear about things happening at your end and that's nice transformation in the mode of living. Sorry for you sister... show u r support always to her.

Cheers