Monday, February 22, 2016

Re entry...

It's been more than a year. I have lost the concentration to put it in words what ever my mind echoes. So many thoughts at a type. Siddharth turned two. My sister is pregnant. As usual God has decided not show the light of happiness to our family.  Doctors are like there is chance of 1 in 10000 risk factor of downs syndrome. We have only prayers in our minds. Nothing else. Hunting for job doesn't seem to be on track. IT industry is very demanding.


I need to buy a bangle for the self and one for my mom and a bike . then pay my son's fees from my pocket. Arrange a family tour with my money. Go for second honeymoon with my savings. To buy shankar a watch and good pair of shoes. I hope all these will happen soon. Hope and dream is all what I have.


Take care...

2 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

I hope and wish that your hunt for a job would very soon end and culminate in your getting a cushy job and handsome salary matching your profile.The other wishes of yours would all automatically happen.

Prayers with faith would ensure a healthy baby for your sister.

Jeevan said...

Really good to see your comment and a post here! Hope your wishes are fulfilled very soon.

Take care and keep supporting your sister in all way. My best wishes to the little Buddha :)