Life is somewhat unclear. I am not good at this job. I don’t
know why, I have been hating this since day one, yet I haven’t made one step to
may my work life better. I have lost that sincerity and commitment. These days
, I am ready to listen the blast from PM and TL and I don’t really care. This attitude of
mine is the worse.
And to add to fuel to the fire which is already burning royally inside, this
time mid-appraisal went very bad. The fact is that they have changed their policies and from now on, all the leaves (except
CL’s ) will be included in this. So if I take
a day off, then I loose points. Some weird calculations and it has 40%
weightage. So for the first half, I have very less points and the reason being I
took leaves for the wedding L
This is a direct impact on the performance pay. I am loosing a huge amount !! LL
Apart from all this, there is happy news too. Did a home
pregnancy test and its positive JJJ
Can’t believe I am married and I have a life within.Waiting
for the crucial 3 months to fly soon so that I can inform everyone J
Take care!
2 comments:
"Take care" We need to say that :)
Anyhow congratulation and best wishes on this progress.
The best will overtake the worst... Keep smiling
All The best and take care Ramya:)
Post a Comment