Thursday, June 27, 2013

~Moving~

Its been more than an year in this office space.Today will be the last day in this cubicle.Since the contract period of the building ends, we are moving to the new space which is pretty much close to my home. But yet, I like this place.There is a balcony where you can always get some fresh air. Long corridor to walk for 10-15 mins break next to my cubicle.
The spacious cubicles, huge personal drawers ( though nothing personal was kept in mine) , the cafe space and most of all , the little bit of greenery which is surrounded outside a nearby college and the view of the trees. Will miss every thing.

The only benefit in the new office building is the distance.And that place has absolutely no fresh air and greenery. and the place is too congested. If I stretch my leg , then I am blocking the way for others and the coffee breakout is bad.The only good thing is better canteen.
Ah,comforts I see ...

Well, a change is always good. Will get used to that place too. Last post from this building !!


5 comments:

Jeevan said...

True! We slowly get used to the new environment. But sure nothing would replace the fresh air and greenery which has become a rare opportunity these days to work along.

KParthasarathi said...

I am happy you are closer home

Rahul Bhatia said...

Best of luck for the new office environment:)

ashok said...

so wens the post from the new office?

Ramya Ranganathan said...

@Jeevan : True Jeevan. I miss those 15 mins break for every 3 hrs now. Absolutely no space in here.. :(

@KP : I am happy too KP. Saves a lot of travelling time.

@Rahul : Thanks :)

@Ashok : Getting adapted to new things. Will write one soon.