Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Random

So much happening in life. Not liking the morning sickness, nausea, and dizzy feeling. I am just waiting for this period to get over. I have become more lazy now and that I was not able to manage work and home , gave my resignation after so much of thoughts. No one liked the decision. But I was in no mood to work and the mood swings were hampering my work too. Against my parents wish, I decided to resign and remain peaceful during this pregnancy. I needed this break so much.  Its gonna be tough but I am sure, it should be fine . I don't know about future, but all I now have is peace of mind.Will hunt for a job after 2 yrs.

And these doctors, they are too busy to handle patients. Hardly 10 mins is spent with patient. They dont talk much. Any complaints that we say, they answer to the point.They don't really explain how we should be. No unnecessary talks. I am surprised, for the huge amount of fee that they collect, they hardly spend 5- 10 mins with the patient . Cant  blame doctors, the crowd in the hospitals . Oh god!!

But yet,  I feel docs must spend a good amount of time with every patient.

3 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

It is good to learn that you are expecting a visit from the stork!!!.Hearty Congratulations!!!!
Your decision to resign is wise and practical.You cannot do justice to your work and the long commute is not desirable.You can think of a job from home six months after the baby is born.Take good care.
Best wishes and blessings.

Jeevan said...

Peace of mind is much important, esp. during this period. You took a good decision… talented person will get job anytime. Doctors know everything, and it is normal for them to think about but people experiencing first needs guidance and help clearing their doubt which itself a great relief.

Happy pregnancy Ramya! My best wishes to you... just relax and everything would be fine :)

Ramya Ranganathan said...

Thanks KP and Jeevan !
Hoping to have a comfortable stay at home :) Take care!