Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Random

Writing a post in office is a huge task. I don't like people watching the monitor while I type. I become very conscious. I cannot write a single word!!! strange!

I feel like quitting my job, sitting at home.. may be in future with a happy family ( read .. blessed hubby.. guess I am desperately in need of a man :O ) I cannot handle corporate world , politics, games . tactics et all.. i donno them. They don't exists in my world.At least not in present time. I wish to develop these in the future.

I am 6 feet tall girl. I hear a lot of comments .Be it bus , road etc etc.. I don't bother much. Its so obvious , when something is odd in the group, people tend to notice and pass comments.But I can handle it and I don't take it seriously. But I know few people, they get hurt. It hurts them real bad. May be next time, if someone says something, I must give them a look or stare. By ignoring them , I think we are giving them chance to continue. May be they will watch their words next time.May be they will comment later once the concerned person is out of the vicinity.

Even people who will comment out, we can forgive, but there are few ladies, who will scan me from top to bottom and will stare my foot and chappal for so long. I will control my laugh. After crossing them , i'll laugh my guts out.And the worse, some will say , ivalukku eppadi mapillai kidaipan.. lady is that your problem.. its my parents headache to search and find one!!


I am not a quitter! I need a good professional life too! I will/should not give up! God has been with me all this while. Things could have been worse but they are not bad at the moment!

God save me!

7 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

To stand tall amidst punies should be others envy and your pride.Well said, the concern of your lady colleagues about a maplai for you is misplaced when we see in matrimonial ads most of the young men are six feet plus!!
I like your positive attitude.Keep it up.

Ramya Ranganathan said...

hehe.. men are six feet+ .Agreed!!

Insignia said...

Dont bother. Its waste of time :)

Rahul Bhatia said...

A nice one! A very positive attitude

Ramya Ranganathan said...

@B : truly said
@Rahul : Thanks for dropping by!

RAVISHANKAR said...

Ha ha ha :) Yes Girls tend to get astonished if they see a 6 feet gal might be their inferiority complex :) loved your positive attitude and its the way to go :) You will definitely get a good guy :) All the best :) Keep your positive attitude :)

Ramya Ranganathan said...

Ravi: Thank you :):)