Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hand Writing!

The era of hand writing is gone (at least for professionals )and now we use pen and paper only to sign the papers.

I had to copy some notes from a hand written book and asked a friend and I told her that I will return it in a day or two. As I opened , I struggled to understand the words written.I returned the book the next day without completing the task! I tried a lot to complete at least a page... trust me... it was that curvey and I ended up doing nothing!

we need to write neatly and the words must be legible irrespective of whether its used for reference or for our own use.Handwriting matters!! I have started writing neatly ( better to say clearly) !!

2 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

The purpose of writing anything is to make it available for reading later by oneself or by others.If it is illegible and difficult to mnake out,the purpose is lost.With the advent of computers, handwriting is yielding place to keyboards.Still a good handwriting should be taught and insited upon in the school at early stages

Ramya Ranganathan said...

I know.. Hope schools and parents concentrate! ( and these days all the classes held as smart classes ... )