Saturday, August 20, 2011

happenings~

Not sure whats happening exactly in and around the country.Lots of protest, Lokpal bill etc etc...
Not here to discuss anything regarding the same because I have absolutely no idea about these things.

But,if an individual can change himself/herself by not giving bribe , then automatically we can cut down corruption.

Its real hard, but when we try sincerely , I am sure slowly this will come to end.



5 comments:

Jeevan said...

You are right ramya!

No one is clear about the protest, but they want to show there support against corruption.

Urmi said...

You are absolutely right. I feel that all are trying to support Anna but not against corruption.
You are welcome at my new post-
http://urmi-z-unique.blogspot.com
http://amazing-shot.blogspot.com

Ramya Ranganathan said...

@ Jeevan & Babli,

Yes jeevan.Hope things changes for good.

badri said...

Hi.. Its all so nice to say.. If I dont pay the clerk that extra 50 bucks, I will have to wait for another 5 hours in that government office to get my work done.. But practically, keeping in mind the crave (translates to "veri" in tamil) with which we, the modern day youth, look at professional life and money making, we would not spend that 5 hours.. Instead we are ready to spend that 50 bucks and get back to business. Don't u think so?

Ramya Ranganathan said...

Yes!! I completely agree.

We lack patience.We need everything to happen instantly.