I don't feel like working anymore.Not that I have started hating my job, its good.But somehow something is just not letting me happy.
Right now , working in shifts.I love working in shifts.It has so much flexibility.At the least its not monotonous as 9-5 job(apologies for saying this, but that what I feel..because I am used to shifts now and can't imagine 9-5 ..crowded buses,traffic etc ,etc).Need not apply leave.If you can adjust your shift, then you can attend wedding as well as job.What a flexibility!Atleast in my company, I have all the freedom when it comes to leaves.
But somewhere , health wise.. I'm not taking care of it.Mostly 2 meals a day, no proper sleep etc etc.
Joined a course.Its taking a toll on me.I started missing classes because I feel too tired after work.Will reach home around 12.00 and again to wake up at 6 is just impossible.. :( I learn only through listening... I can never learn the topic if I miss one class.
Its good to start learning again.. feels like im still in college, but the choice what i have done,, not sure how its going to work out.I am now a linux sys admin.. wanted to jump for testing field or so ..my current job demands shifts..i am not healthy anymore to work in shifts...If I need to keep myself healthy, i need 9-5 job.(atleast..thats what I believe in)
When asked, they say I have to put fake exp to change the domain.I hate to to this.I cannot lie effectively.I am not smart enough to remember the lie.I prefer truth.Though it does not fetch me anything, I don't lie (but I hide the truth sometimes.. that too only for a good cause)But lying for job is something..I know many who have had fake exp and are working.I am not blaming them , because they had reasons.They need to support themselves and their family.But they work sincerely.
I know I can't do this.I don't mind working as a fresher, but looks like the changes are less.Thinking about lying, I somehow feel need not change the domain.I can still hunt for a job without shift!
God save me from this confusion.
Anyway, I'm learning something new.. I am not idle
4 comments:
Faking what one knows to change job even I feel, is not good . We must be true to ourselves. You need lot of rest, ...relax and wait for good turn of events.
yes Chitra, Hoping for something good to happen soon.
I like your stand.A lie stands exposed at some stage or the other causing needless embarrassment.
Best wishes and prayers for a change that you would like.
Post a Comment