Sunday, August 1, 2010

sheer stupidity !!!! yet valued :)

I generally tell my sister that If I die, bury my precious bag along with me.So she says she will first finish my ceremonies and later will arrange for another funeral ceremony for my bag.I remember the way she actually showed me how she will carry the bag.

Well whats so special with that bag!! I actually cal it as junk.. few inland letters, airmails from my friend n few more stuffs like chocolate papers, a pen ,few special photographs, some handwritten papers and so on.

But now I am worried.
I no longer maintain a dairy. (I don't believe in online diary)
I started with this blog. However only P,S,D,J know about my blog (Thank god!!!its only them ...I still wonder how they actually got to know about this.I never told any one :( well..not a prob!! )

What will happen to my dear blog if I die... man!! no one to care about its clothing (read design and appearance) and to click pics of this blog with various outfits..huf!!! I didn't think about it.

Very soon I will start writing with paper and pen.I need my so called nonsense writings buried with me.

No comments: