pre script : wanted to write this on sep 24 2010.But i must say..
i am obsessed with these thoughts..so venting it here asap will surely help me move on...
Shiv,Arya,Prateek,Indrani,Ashish,Renin,Praveen,Seema,Sow,ranjith,(picked up these names in the order of seating )sandeep,priya,shon,deepthi,sri,shybu,et all...
congrats guys.... its been almost 1 yr and 8 months (including the internship)
My best wishes :):):):):):):)
hope by next year you guys get a very good appraisal and promotion, onsite visit too ( too much to ask for in this vast institution... ikw.. :)
once again ..my best wishes :):):)
cheers!!
To meena and sandhya !!
best wishes to you tooo... :):)
We always spoke about -- together schooling -- together college -- together work too..the later one too happened... and we were extremely happy(yes..i remember how we spoke about the bus stop, reading and loads n loads of it from the first year.... sob..sob.. I could not get through!!!!!!!
oh yes..let me not get into it... Everything happens for a reason ( I say this 1000 times a day )
doesn't matter now... i'm sure you guys are doing great!!
:):)
congrats all :):):)
I miss those coffee sessions with you guys so badly!!!!!
Those ILI sessions were real fun...
i miss fighting with arya for chicken biriyani n gulaab jamoon...
i also miss calling her up and telling her that I can t find my specs (without which I am completely blind ) and she laughing away to the glory....asking if she need to come n help me out for finding it (thank god i found it myself )
I miss walking in rain
Finally I have messed it up all ...
no worries...:)I tried my best...
2 comments:
Nice one.. seating order was fun! :)
hehe.. :) Thanks :)
Post a Comment