Thursday, July 29, 2010

down time :(

I am actually sick...its been almost 10 days now.. n the symptoms are worse!!!
oh!! btw im just sufferring from cold,sinus n fever..tats it... but trust me... cold n sinus is more that enough to pull us down.. Man!!! I simply hate them...
continuous sneezing,bad head ache,breathing problems...how much can a person handle at one go!!!

Huf!! its highly contagious.. every one at office suffer from the same disease.. can you believe this..everyone is under medication.. (in a way im happy.. so many to accompany me.. :) (sadist me :P)

Its been a long time calling up some of my friends..today I managed to call up meens.
I thought only I have the same feeling...but guess everybody has this feeling "she/he might be busy ...sleeping( I prioritize this :P ),working..etc..etc..we will cal up later n will end up by not calling at all.. "

Generally I meet people at their home...their parents and siblings,sometimes relatives too.. its a very nice feeling when you get to know the entire family of your friend..
But the truth is I have been to only to some of my school friends place.I think this is what makes school friends more special.Knowing everyone in the family,family friends,relatives,their neighbors,neighbors s neighbors..heheh..you actually become the integral part of everything in that house.

Now we tend to meet ppl in malls,ccd,pizza hut.I hate such meetings.But guess what..lately I met 2 of my friends in such places..n this Sunday I have plans of meeting sweety in a mall.God!!! I hate it.. but ..yes..I have no other go :( I promise...this will be last meeting in places like malls,ccd,pizza hut . Next time I have to meet someone..no matter what the situation is ... I will meet them either in their place or at my place.No PDA's :)


n im feeling very low due to various factors.... oh GOd.. please give me strength to handle everything whats happening right now..I am not complaining... but yes... i'm ashamed of myself...life is good now..soon I would like to say life is best!!

No comments: