after 10 months .. i met shiv today..
It was a nice feeling to meet someone whom you have not met for nearly 10 months or so..But certainly I was not happy and sure even he has the same feeling.. tats coz i was at office and I took one hour permission.I hate doing this cos office hours is meant for office.
No personal meeting should be involved in working hours.(well I think thiss is ttooo much... I kw... )but you know ..I am really scared..
little sincere abt sincerity n stuffs..( am i actually speaking the truth ??? yes I am or ( or i reckon ) oh!!! well im not sure...ok forget it.. )
he came all the way from his place immediately after office.we went to a temple.It was a nice temple.After so long I am actually stepping into a temple... :) the feeling was good.. but you know Wat..all the time i was thinking about """ the time constraint """ n I was all in a hurry burry state... I was reminded of mysore.. i miss that place so badly.. should I say place or People.. well!!! actually both :)
This was not the best day.. but this was a day to remember!!!!!!
Thanks for coming shiv.. :) :)
2 comments:
Nice one ramya.. :)
Post a Comment