Thursday, April 15, 2010

unedited :(:):(

Well..These days I read a lot actually... n that too blogs..I looove reading blogs.I some how feel that blogging makes sense.Those are the words written from happiness,sadness or say just for the heck of writing.

and again..I love writing.To be honest I am bad at ENGLISH.I have no sense for grammar or the usage of words. May be this is the reason I didn't start the so called blogging.n I hate But now I wonder I sit in front of comp to write( this is strange coz I hate computers [;)] ).I hate to publish my posts for the reason that they are just too silly at times and those end up in my drafts :) (thanks to a folder named drafts).

I actually started writing when my friend moved away to a distant place.( otherwise the only letter I wrote was leave letters or something of that kind in school just to score marks in my periodicals).The good old days where you wait for the postman to ring the bell.OMG... tats called the "happiness".You have no patience to read the letter and you tear them from a wrong side(this is the wrong usage of words I guess..does it matter) and later spend an hour to put them together to read is no more(This actually happend!!! can you believe tat).I remember the first letter of hers and I was so excited.I read it nearly 25 times and all her letters are by-heart.I still read them when I am bored.And thanks to the telephones and emails for making me lazy.Now we speak very often thru mails chats n mobile.Yet the happiness what you get while reading those words .... absolutely no substitute.. :):):) words speak sharper when written.

Later, at some point of time I started with my dairy and I love this too.I scribble like mad.I cry, laugh, think, speak , express when I pen down.But some how I don't feel like writing in dairy now( n thanks to my sis for that..sigh !!!!)
and thanks to my friend who gifted a diary which was a real surprise.But im sorry that " hey girl, I don't really write in there " I only take a look at it when I miss You.

Out of frustration I started blogging.But I love writing. Be it letters,dairy,blogs.I simply love them.They are purely the thoughts form bottom of the heart.

No comments: