I have been through some situations which I hate to admit.
BUt somewhere I need to mention about my “friends factor”.
Tough times prevails all over…but they seem to be perfectly all right when I think abt myself..
I am not a very social kinda person.
I talk only to people who approach me first.(ok..I hate to admit this one too)
Even if they do... I really don't think I make it up to their expectations.
Its really hard for people to stand me.
Apart from these extreme qualities of mine,I found few people who have made my life worth
by teaching me a hell lot a things in life which keeps me going.
Many to mention on this list..but I ll pick 3 for now…no priorities as such..Its the order-->how I met them. BUT they all are of equall imp..
First Ms.J..I have no clue how we got to know each other.She was one girl I met during my early primary days.I hated her for two reasons at that time.One, tat girl studies so well n I get trashed at home for no scoring tat well and thesecond, her mom was working and so she used to catch water from a place for which again my mom used to say " Look at her n learn something"
:) Though distance separated us,we bonded so well as the time passed by.I am sure nobody can ever understand me like she does.We never spent our time together but yet we understand each other so well.Its just that I think I hav to cal her up..there rings my phone… n man!!! This works every time I just think of dialing her number..
Distance doesn't matter to us.She is my first teacher and my inspiration.
Next Ms.A. This girl is strange.I love n hate her equally.:) inspiration number 2.
An extreme character who can think a little beyond our normal thinking.Very difficult to compromise her.Man!!!! I have absolutely no patience for compromising n all that stuffs.. and I don't care a damn...but to this girl...I have no clue..I have a little patience.....Its been so long meeting her. But almost every day we speak over the phone ( thanks to the phones)Lots to learn from this girl too n I have learnt a hell lot of things.N she is worth a million for no reason.
N finally Ms.S who is "I donno what and how to describe her."She is my second teacher and inspiration number 3.She is the best and worst by all means. Lots to learn and YES!!! I have learnt a lot.She was the one who made me realize expectations kills’ happiness.Someone who can just recite what I am exactly thinking of.(may be she is attempting a wild guess!! But it has always been right). Cheers shon..:)
I’ll never miss them in my life coz they stay right next to me n direct me..I play,talk,fight,ask my stupid countless doubts etc etc all in my mind..Yet I receive the response and answer for everything I need.
I donno if I can stay in touch for the rest of my life…but my day will not end without thinking or getting involved with them mentally. I m sure years from now… I ll say this dialogue again n again.
Time and place can separate people but not their thoughts.
Lately I have met many but...these 3 IDIOTS will always remain special..
A hundred times I have thanked them, I still don't mind saying a Zillion THANKS
Because they are worth it... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment