shhhh !!!!!!!!!
manathirke theriyathu athu.
It is not money's fault but the owner's if it is put to wrong uses.Money is welcome for paropakaram.
Aah if that happens, the world will stop revolving :P
True Jeeven. Its unpredictable.@KP : hmm.. yea... I agree. Its wise man's choice on how to use it.@B : hehe .. very true . no one wants to see the world stand still :P
haha good one yar....kaasedhan kadavulada..:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
manathirke theriyathu athu.
It is not money's fault but the owner's if it is put to wrong uses.Money is welcome for paropakaram.
Aah if that happens, the world will stop revolving :P
True Jeeven. Its unpredictable.
@KP : hmm.. yea... I agree. Its wise man's choice on how to use it.
@B : hehe .. very true . no one wants to see the world stand still :P
True Jeeven. Its unpredictable.
@KP : hmm.. yea... I agree. Its wise man's choice on how to use it.
@B : hehe .. very true . no one wants to see the world stand still :P
haha good one yar....kaasedhan kadavulada..:)
Post a Comment