Thursday, March 14, 2013

Off-ice


During tea time in office, a random thought popped up. Why is that we ended up working for 9.5 hrs.
Various corporate reasons , Saturday & Sunday off etc etc. But some how this feels odd. After 3 hrs of up & down commuting
and 9-10 hrs of work then going back home. Ah!

Today since we has very minimal work, our tea break got extended to 45 mins.Usually its only 20 mins. No one to ask.. You take one hour break or 5 mins break, the need for the corporate world is to finish the task.
Its great. But yet, I feel 8 hrs timing is better.

But yea, we will end up losing 2 week offs every week :(
Everything has pros & cons.Damn!!

Human mind craves for everything best ;)
There is a saying in Thamizh, koozhukkum aasai ,meesaikkum aasai ..
God! I need 2 days off and I need 8 hrs work timings with work from home option ;)

Edited to add :

 I just remembered. Its exactly an year joining this office space and I so badly want to move out. I understand its not good to move out in one year.. but I can't stay here. I am literally fed up.I have become LAZY.I need to start hunting. Prepare resume, read, attend interviews, failures, phone calls, !! ah.. I can't do it again. :(:( But its high time i move out. I need a job asap.

God , Are you listening???
Help me !! Help me !!
I need all the strength to start over again. I need good memory to store whatever stuffs I read .I need all the patience to attend interviews and face the failure. God save me.
All I need is a job. 

3 comments:

Rahul Bhatia said...

We all love to have our cake and eat it too:)

KParthasarathi said...

Best wishes and Godspeed

Jeevan said...

Hope u get what u need at job. All the best Ramya :)