Wednesday, February 8, 2012

:|

I am angry and irritated. I think will sue/KILL some Idiots around !!

Call them collectively Indians or give an individual identity called human being. I will call them an irresponsible fellow human being with no moral inclined with their persona.

The issue is not a penny worth. Yet.. Last night we had to fetch water from the tanker.Now no issues with fetching water.But there was a power cut for about 15mins. Guess what happened.. some one took away our kodam ( not sure about the exact word for this in English, the vessel that is used to fetch water). How cheap can people be. If it was by mistake , he/she should have returned it at least by next day.Too much to expect from people.

This particular kodam we had it for more than 10-14 year!! :( Its just a plastic worth 100rs.It is still a very precious thing!!

And another worthless incident to mention!! Bangalore bus conductor .. Man!! They never return the change. We literally have to beg them or plead them for change. And for 12rs ticket, if you give then a 20 then.. the entire journey you need to beg them for 8rs change and instead of change you will end up hearing abuse words etc etc. They expect every single passenger to give the exact change.How is that possible??? I do carry exact change all the time I travel .After 5 days , 6th day at the least I expect them to accept notes .Even I run out of change . You tell them this exact reason, they don't even bother to listen. And the worst, they wil have pocket full of change yet they will not return the exact change.And if its one rupee you need to get it, forget it!! You will never get!!

Isn't there is any policy while boarding the bus, they need to take some amount of change with themselves from the bus depot?????

No wonder people prefer Car and bike though public transport is very much frequent in some area.

*I am not blameing the entire bus conductor society... but the majority of them belong to the above mentioned category.

SIGH!!!
Will we ever improve?????

4 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

This trait of bus conductors delaying the return of the balance is universal.They hope the passengers would for get or find it difficult to get to them in the jam packed bus.Writing on the reverse of the ticket the amount due is a worthless ploy resorted to.They would make a sizable money.The transport corporations should have 5,10,15 or issue coupons for 100 rupees that passengers can give in lieu of money.

Jeevan said...

I wonder so... people could even forgive money but not the abuse words. I think it happens everywhere and the authorities are not concern and buses have their own polices to not stop at signals.

ashok said...

i completely understand....feel the same many a times:(

RAVISHANKAR said...

Hi Ramya,

Yes i admit conductors are rude and never give changes and u r lucky if you are abused :) but i feel sorry for some who will be high tempered bcoz of the stress they are under but still it is offence to not give change and abuse... let us pray the system improves :)