Saturday, January 21, 2012

Random

I had decided to post at least one post every month. Specifically nothing much to write... yet so many (read useless ) thoughts gushing in the mind...

well... I just feel like moving abroad(or out of state) at the least for 6 months to 1 year.. and the reason being...most of my friends stay away and every time they visit the town for vacation, I meet them ( read I go to the respective house and stay there for almost 5-6 hrs irrespective of my schedule,finish breakfast, lunch, dinner and make them feel happy ) and I really want to know if I visit the town after an year, will they find time to come home ( knowing my friends for so long.. the answer is definitely no ..they all are lazy bees...)

This is such a random post.. !!

I guess being human and to love someone without expecting anything in return is such an impossible act !!!

5 comments:

Jeevan said...

Very true! Many don't know the meaning of sharing and just giving or taking alone is not life, its give and take is sharing and love. Try to post anytime as possible ramya :)

KParthasarathi said...

"I guess being human and to love someone without expecting anything in return is such an impossible act !!! " Very true.There is no selfless love.
Try to write such random thoughts weekly once to start with.It becomes an easy habit!!

RAVISHANKAR said...

Hi Ramya,
Being human and to love someone without expecting anything is difficult.But the one who is your best friend wont make you feel bad for sure. But as far as expectation always hurts :) so expecting back anything will be in your hands and getting high or low on what we get is also is in our hands :) :)

ashok said...

hi Ramya..hope alls well...cheers!

Ramya Ranganathan said...

@ jeevan: agree totally
@KP : sure KP.. will write more ofen
@ravi: true ravi
@ashok : yep.. all is well.. Thank you!