Life seems to be busy because of the kid. Honestly sometimes I wonder may be I took the decision of having kid a way to early. We didn't really enjoy the newly wedded life. It was all quick . We were not financially strong . We didn't have plan of saving money for child's education. But I had decided I would have a kid soon after marriage. I had to quit , a huge financial drop but I didn't bother. Against everyone , I put my paper. I still worry whats my future. I will have to hunt to help hubby dear finances. But that will happen after an year.
But I am really happy. When I see my kid smile at me, when I see his charming face, his tender legs, everything else is forgotten.
The highest blessing what a woman can get is to look after their kids staying at home without worrying about finance and work.
But I am really happy. When I see my kid smile at me, when I see his charming face, his tender legs, everything else is forgotten.
The highest blessing what a woman can get is to look after their kids staying at home without worrying about finance and work.
1 comment:
Keep away whatever bothers or make u worry... it’s the moment to be happy and cherish along with the kid. He needs u more now and as well being with kid could be nothing comparable.
Cheers buddy :)
Post a Comment