Monday, December 24, 2012

Love /Kaadhal :)


hey, ours is love marriage or arranged marriage?? This was the question put by my soon to be husband.
I replied : Someone fixed our marriage . But I am deeply in love and I will be marrying the person whom I am in love with.

I hate him for few reasons. Its almost close to 4 months that we know each other.I still have no clue about him.Yet somehow, things change. Many times, I wonder  how on earth two strangers with the concept of arranged marriage  can start loving each other and live together.Things are so different now. Every time I ask this question to myself , Can I live without you, and the answer every time my minds pops up is NO.

unnai nan kanda maru nimisham
manadhail thondravillai kaadhal..
sila naatkal pesinom
neeram povadhe theriyamal..
eppozhudhu un meedhu kaadha vandhadhu
endru thriyavillai..
aanal manadhil thondriya kaadhal
eppozhudhum pasumai yudan irukka virumbugiren..

May be all this is the initial sweetness of the engagement and post  marriage phase, things might change eventually. But I am in love with the present time :)

Merry Christmas all !!
Have a great day and a great year end.

8 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.
This is an exciting phase and the wait between engagement and wedding is long.Talking to each other daily and meeting now and then make the wait tolerable for you and your would be.
Have a great time,Ramya

Jeevan said...

Hope u r love sustain throughout your heart beats :)
Congratulations Ramya. My best wishes for your upcoming marriage and happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

interesting post...

happy newyear

thanks

Ramya Ranganathan said...

@kp, Jeevan , Krishna : Thank you :)

Jeevan said...

Happy New year Ramya!

Insignia said...

Wow congrats Ramya. Wishing you a great life together ahead.

Rahul Bhatia said...

Best wishes ,Ramya and may the New Year bring a lot of happiness and cheer in your life:)

Ramya Ranganathan said...

@B : :) Nandri!
@Rahul : Thank you!