Saturday, January 8, 2011

loosely iterated fuming emotions.

LIFE - loosely iterated fuming emotions.

Imagine emotions drifting from one corner to another.
At times I feel happy and the next immediate moment I feel sad too.

I feel restless and I feel contented.
I feel happy for what I have and I also crave for more for what I don't have.
I feel loved and blessed and I also feel hatred and hurt..I laugh and I cry.

I feel like postponing few commitments later, but I want them to happen right now.I feel elated and exited by the thought.

Just feel like throwing away all these feelings out and would love to feel neutral.

2 comments:

Insignia said...

Hmmm yes it happens here as well. I often wonder if I am weird and abnormal. Now I know I am not alone :)

Ramya Ranganathan said...

Hey Bindu,

I know. Huf!! ;) indeed its interesting and frustrating !!