With all happiness I messaged ( 3 messages ) my friends Christmas wishes.Later I checked my balance.I was surprised that they didn't charge on a special occasion.Generally they charge 1 rupee per message on a special day.
I though Airtel is improving in its service.
After an hour I received a message "THANKs for using FS-Airtel music portal subscription service from airtel.YOu have been charged re-1 "
What the.. I gathered all my patience and decided to wait for another day to check it again.And I receive the same message and my balance is gone for an un-subscribed subscription. :(
I have been using aritel for 2 yrs now and I have never faced any issue with the service except for unnecessary calls.If you don't pick the call, never mind, unless you pick they will keep calling. "SAD Again"
I never knew the customer care no too.Asked my sis ( she faces the prob every now and then ; in fact from the very first day ;P Lucky me..I managed two years)
What a long procedure to get though the initial phase and at the end I landed at the customer care phone.There came another shock " you will be charged 50 paise for this call.If you wish to continue proceed further "
I mean , not sure about other service providers, but what the heck.We are calling our own provider for the issue they created and we need to pay for the service.Aren't we paying enough for them which includes free customer care support too.
A person verified and he says I have been charged because I downloaded something .When I said him that I have no idea about this he repeated the same sentence.ANd he also said download happed at my end.MAN!!
I was in no mood to argue , so he gave me a number and asked me to disconnect the service.I hanged and tried the same no.It says i am not subscribed to Airtel internet connection.
????? !!!! I am all blank.Though I am a technical person, I am not into these gadgets.I only use the cell phone for calls and messages.Apart from these .I have absolutely no clue about the features on my cell. :(:(
How could they do this to me!! I mean I opted for this sim (though its costly) ..only for one (two ) reason that I have absolutely no network issues and some where I read that Airtel and BSNl are the only two providers whose revenue comes to India ( ...etc etc.. I am bad at this.hope you understood what I meant )
gjlshjgkljfiol.. I was damn concerned about this country too! The money I pay should come back to our own country!!! nonsense...
One LAST time I will give a try!!! If I get my money back well and good... Else who cares about the country!! I am changing my number!! Somewhere I read that without changing the number we can change the provider .I was so happy to read that news.But now.. IS IT TRUE!! Did they start implementing or yet to implement!!
IF its under the category of 'yet to implement' then forget it.. It will definitely take years to be implemented and thats INDIA.
I don't want to change the number. :(:(:(
God save ME!!!
2 comments:
sorry to know about it
i have written article on airtel
below is the link
http://realityviews.blogspot.com/2009/10/beware-airtel-mobile-customers-new-kind.html
Thanks for dropping by.Finally I managed a refund :)
Post a Comment