Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just a thought...

Just a thought...

Why does a primary school teacher is paid very less when compared to high school teachers and lectures????

I agree mom is the first teacher.But once schooling starts I guess its the primary teacher who will play a major role in the kids future.

They are the ones who corrects our mistakes and with full patience they teach us the basics of addition ,sub.multiplication and division which we stick on till our death.They are the ones who make us learn the language be it ABCDE or a aa e ee... or as a matter of fact who teach us how to hold pencils.They are the ones who teach us "How To pronounce the words" and they are the ones who make our handwritings perfect..they make our interests, be it drawing ,sports, dance or academics..they are the ones who handled us carefully whem we refused to do our homeworks.they taught our basic morals, discipline , et all.They punished us for what is wrong and appreciated us for small little good things we did at the age of 4-5.Above all they are the ones who are responsible for what we are now!!!!

But an high school teacher or a lecturer with Phd care less..I must say very less.They have absolutely no patience at all.Trust me.They have absolutely 0^0 patience( read as zero to the power Zero and mathematically i have no idea about the value of this .it could be either 0 or 1.But i consider it as 0).When our basics are clear we could go upon any degree to reach our goal.Either you take the help of the high school teacher or your lecturer.It does not matter.Even with out them you can achieve your destination.They are serve very little these days.Logically they are just expanding their knowledge.

I am not against lectures. I just want to make things clear that they pay very less attention to students.They actually think we are grown ups and we can handle ourselves.Yes!!very true.But the person incharge for our development is definitely lower primary teachers.

But I salute the primary teachers who could see us what we are and who molded us for what we are now.

:) I just wish if they were overpaid than these phd holding lectures who exist for a very minimal purpose.

Am i really that jobless!!!!

No comments: