Thursday, May 6, 2010

much awaited travel....

after a long break of 2 yrs if im right..i ll be traveling in a train!!!!!
yuppie...
I cant express in words how happy I am.
but this time to a different location..the place which I have not seen..the train I have not traveled in.
but to meet the most imp person, who played/plays a imp role in my life.
yes!!the big day- where your friend invites you to her marriage...
Thats when you realize the fact....
GOD!!!!!!! growth is fast!!!
group studies, practicing the math sums , or simply watching an old movie...or chatting abt "everything" which did'n matter to us....
gone are those days....
now its time for restless life.nothing more..lots of confusion n lots n lots of responsibilities..

I am so excited because I get to meet her after 7 long years and I hope I get some time to spend our / her "bachelorhood " together with out any intervention.

on the contrary I feel so sad because ..both of us were so happy being single...N she does not hold tat tag....a state of commitment and relationship is little difficult n tough to manage..
tats what I have heard from all my friends who tied the knots recently.You start loosing your identity."LIVING FOR OTHERS" this becomes the mantra :P

waiting for the whole event to take place..This is my first ever function I am attending (i hate being around people... in fact I prefer my marriage to place only with 2 people ie., him n I :):):):) its on the impossible list I know :) I don't loose anything in dreaming :)

oh btw.. forgot to mention...my friend shilpa's engagement is next week.I though this will be my first function.But i am afraid to say that I wont be attending this because I don,t want to.. I hope she understands :)

No comments: